Benefits of Kratom
Kratom has numerous benefits. Those who are looking for an alternative to prescription drugs, can find it with this herbal supplement. Health benefits range from decrease of depression and anxiety to reliefs of chronic pain and opioids withdrawal symptoms.
- Pain Reliever – Its most considered benefit. Kratom analgesic effects quickly relieve your body from pain. Kratom alkaloids react to the pain receptors in the brain dulling the pain throughout the body.
- Boost of the Immune System – A good immune system is vital when it comes to fighting viruses and infections. Kratom contains many alkaloids such as Mitraphylline, Isomitraphylline and Isopteropodine that are immune stimulants that can also help prevent hypertension and memory loss.
- Boost of Energy – By boosting metabolic activity, Kratom increases oxygenated blood circulation resulting in a boost of energy that can last for several hours.
- Reduced Anxiety – Kratom is a great herbal alternative to fight off anxiety. Kratom is also used as anxiolytic substance to help with stress, panic and anxiety. Kratom provides a gentle boost towards the comfort zone by increasing concentration and giving the user a lifted sense of well-being, soothing the nerves.
- Helps with Depression – As mentioned before, Kratom has many alkaloids that interact with brain receptors. Some of alkaloids also interact with the dopamine receptors increasing motivation, pleasure and a general feeling of well-being.
- Managing Diabetes – Some research shows that Kratom’s many alkaloids can help regulate glucose levels in the blood by preventing dangerous levels. Although weigh loss as seem as a side effect of Kratom, it actually helps regulate appetite and restore insulin levels and the ability to function properly.
- Anti-Inflammatory Effects – Rhynchophylline and Epicatechin alkaloids are also found in Kratom which have anti-inflammatory capabilities. And since Mitragynine relieves pain and helps with circulation, it can also help with swelling.
- Chronic Fatigue – Kratom was been used for hundreds of years by laborers in South East Asia to carry on through the exhaustion of the working days. Kratom works as a stimulant and energizer by boosting energy levels, improving oxygen levels and blood circulation.
- Opioids Withdrawal – Kratom in not an opioid but it does react similarly to the opioid receptors in the brain as an agonist helping users stop the cravings. Even though Kratom reacts to the opioid receptors, it only binds temporary so it does not produce a long-term dependency. Hundreds of users have reported using Kratom to help with the painful withdrawal symptoms of opioid addiction and have reported a positively increase in their overall mood, helping them return to more productive, normal lifestyle.
- Cognitive Performance – Enhance cognitive performance can increase from Kratom’s natural occurring alkaloids giving the users concentration, motivation, boost of energy, increased productivity at low doses. It is important to remember that at higher doses, Kratom also acts as a sedative helping users with chronic pain.
- Kratom and Bowel Movements – Kratom has been used for hundreds of years as a traditional remedy to treat stomach pain and diarrhea. Some users have reported constipation while many other users, including those suffering from Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Crohn’s Disease, have reported significant improvements and regularity. Kratom has many alkaloids that play an important role as an anti-inflammatory and pain reliever.